Our Clubhouse which opened in 2006 has fantastic new amenities to be enjoyed by members and visitors alike.
On two floors, the clubhouse locker/changing rooms are located on the ground floor and on exiting the locker rooms you can use the huge putting green/practice pitching area before you make your way to the first tee (perhaps stopping at the shop en route).
The bar and dining facilities are located on the first floor which also has the advantage of two balconies, both of which enjoy views of the course and the east balcony also overlooks the beach and sea.
The main clubhouse facilities include:
- Bar, lounge and dining areas with superb sea views of the Firth of Forth. Furniture includes 3-seater sofas and a variety of 'bucket' and high-back seating. The lounge also boasts a spacious dance-floor.
- Locker rooms. As well as members' lockers, these offer hanging and shelving space and secure storage for visiting parties' clubs, shower cubicles offering complete privacy, hair-dryers.
- Flat screen TV in both the main bar and the Belhaven Lounge.
- Disabled access facilities, including a lift and baby-changing facilities. Toilets for the disabled can be found on both ground and first floors.
- The Belhaven Lounge. Perfect for private functions (available for members to hire) or to sit quietly and enjoy the views over the golf course.
- A choice of two balconies with sea and golf-course views.
After your round of golf, enjoy a meal and a drink served by the staff of our caterers, Coastal Catering (see Catering). If you wish to combine golf and food, please do not hesitate to ask our staff about the catering service we offer and the various prices.
For visiting parties, you have the option of using the main clubhouse lounge/bar/dining area or the Belhaven Lounge where you will have some privacy for your meal, drink or prize presentation.